chhotii: (Default)
[personal profile] chhotii
Work has been keeping me busy and preoccupied all the time. I'm having to learn my way around this very peculiar codebase, and more about IT/cloud deployments/networking than I ever thought I would need to know, and how to work with other developers. The speed at which one can write Java and SQL is no longer an issue; the AI will churn out code while you're getting tea; the question of exactly what code to write takes me a long time to figure out, and that cannot be delegate to the AI. So, busy busy busy all the time trying to get my tickets done.

I will say this about this job, the culture does respect days off. And we had Juneteenth off. So far this weekend there has been kayaking (yay!), dental work (boo!), and Beginning of Summer party (yay!).

The plan for today was to take a look at the camping gear because Baitcon is next weekend. But we are driving to Concord for a brunch soon. So I'm just staying out of the kitchen while others frantically cook. (Thus: hi, DreamWidth!) David may have to inspect the tent on his own and in the worse case scenario (gear-wise) there's an REI in Framingham, roughly on our way when we head west on Friday.

Date: 2026-06-22 02:18 am (UTC)
quietann: (Default)
From: [personal profile] quietann
Sorry I missed you yesterday. We arrived much too late.

Profile

chhotii: (Default)
chhotii

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
910111213 14 15
16171819202122
232425 26272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 28th, 2026 03:41 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios